All participants will be able to stay seated throughout the entire session, or they will have the option to use a chair as support for standing and balance.
– Seated Mindfulness practice
– Gentle movement to warm up the joints
– Standing strength and balance postures, which can be done seated or using a chair for support
– Seated chair Yoga postures using props such as straps, blocks, small hand weights and resistance bands to improve flexibility, stability and core/upper body strength
– Some simple Pranayama (Yogic breathing) techniques you can use in your every-day life.
– Increased flexibility, mobility and energy
– Improved digestion and circulation
– Improved concentration
– Brings balance to the body and mind
– Helps overcome stress and anxiety
– Increased mental, physical and emotional health
– Increased functional movement such as balance, mobility and strength
– Falls prevention
Please reach out to us if you have any queries – firstname.lastname@example.org or Paula 0424443880.